AIF & PMS Experts Pvt. Ltd.’s webinar was hosted by Mr Vikas Agrawal, the company’s founder. The honourable guest of this webinar was Anil Rego, Managing Director & CEO of Right Horizons. Mr Anil Rego was an employee of a software company. Later, he moved to the financial domain and ran his career successfully. Our contrarian strategy, combined with a singular focus on long-term investments, ensures that consumers receive the most tax-efficient and risk-adjusted returns possible. Join the Right Horizons family and experience financial freedom for the rest of your life.
Mr Rego and Mr Vikas Agrawal discussed many things and gave valuable feedback. Our webinar guest discussed and explained the RS Structured Investment Process (RHSIP). It has four portions. Such as RH Screener (RHS), RH Scorecard (RHSC), RH Risk Reader (RHRR), RH Pendulum (RHP). He mentioned and explained a story from his book, ‘Honey, I Lost All Our Money!’
- Analysis: Analyzing the nature of the client’s business and providing the most competitive and best products.
- Assistance: Years of practical experience and education have made them masters in their craft.
- Claim Settlement: We are dedicated to assisting and guiding you through the Claim Settlement process as smoothly as possible.
- Comparison: Providing the most competitive premium quotes and comparing different insurance companies.
The uniqueness of Right Horizons:
We continually attempt to track and monitor all investments using our superior procedures backed by strong research capabilities and a skilled central analyst team.
- Insurance Broking Services:
Every person wishes to save himself and a loved one during his or her existence. We provide you with limitless benefit insurance plans tailored to your needs. We provide our assistance in determining the best plan to maximize your pleasure at each stage of life. We leave with the comfort of mind that we have invested in a safe place with decent returns, which most customers prefer
- Real Estate Broking:
Customers with various needs and requirements advise us of their needs and requirements. Our sales team strives to find the perfect home at the right price for the right person. We can provide both new and secondhand property through our extensive network of developers and sellers. We’ll go on a road trip to locate you a place to call home.
- Investment Banking:
A Managing Director with experience in Mergers and Acquisitions backed our Investment Banking services, a solid board of directors with complementary experience, and a competent Analyst Team.
- NRI Investment:
As one of the world’s fastest developing countries, India provides NRIs with a diverse range of investment options in a variety of asset types. India has maintained its position as a desirable investment location with a diverse range of investment options, including equity, fixed income, real estate, and more.NRIs interested in investing in Indian capital markets can pick from various investment options, including India-specific mutual funds, portfolio investment schemes, and other qualifying assets. On the other hand, investment options should be tailored to your risk profile and investment goals. If you want to understand asset class behaviour, a competent research team and a specialized service delivery staff must also back the offering. These requirements can be met using a transaction-based investment management method or an asset advice approach in the relevant jurisdiction by wealth management organizations.
- Corporate Advisory:
We collaborate closely with stakeholders to ensure that transactions are completed correctly and restructured financial services. We assist you in progressively developing your business and guiding you to make the best decisions possible to reach maximum efficiency.
Here are the major key points that we can understand from the webinar.
- Discipline investment is important for investors.
- Long cap investment goes steadily, and the return is low.
- India is more like a midcap country.
- Managing is the core pillar of the Right Horizons philosophy.
- A structured investment is critical to delivering strong, consistent returns.
- Understanding market cycles has been a strength of RHPMS. They believe that the midcap relative outperformance is likely to continue for some time.
- If you invest in bonds, you should be conscious of the company.
Our contrarian strategy, combined with a singular focus on long-term investments, ensures that consumers receive the most tax-efficient and risk-adjusted returns possible. It is an excellent chance to learn about several kinds of investing, such as stock, SIP, and bond investment. You may participate in the webinar ask your questions; we’ll try to answer that properly in simpler way.