An exclusive YouTube webinar was held between Mr Vikas Agrawal and Mr Amit Jeswani. As with other webinars, this too is very informative from investors’ perspectives. In this webinar, Mr Amit Jeswani, the founder of Stallion Asset’s Private Limited, joined as the webinar’s honourable guest. On the other hand, Mr Vikas Agrawal is the Founder and CEO of AIF & PMS Experts India Pvt. Ltd. Here, our guest shared his vast experience in investing field and discussed several relevant market topics with the webinar host.
- As our guest has years of experience and knowledge in this domain and has closely observed every market issue started his insightful conversation with the example of the Lehman Brothers crisis of 2008.
- He mentioned some popular national and international issues that shook the markets.
- He connoted the investors about the bottom in the market growth formation. He also mentioned that market has a short memory in this regard. Hence, if the bottom formed within a few months, there’s a great chance that the market will again stand quickly.
- They also talked about the Indian economy and its potential.
- Mr Vikas mentioned in what condition and why he started this AIF and PMS platform for investors.
- They discussed inflation and how it affects market growth, but here you will get the message of hope. It is highly believed that the negative effect of inflation will be gone in the coming year.
About AIF & PMS Experts India
With over two decades of collective PMS management experience, we have built this dream of taking our “L-E-A-P” of Wealth.L stands for learning from top managers, E stands for encircling our strategies around the long-term risk-reward matrix, A stands for actively analysing active fund management strategies, and P stands for giving presentations through our unique manager-centric methodology to Investing.We are a multi-asset Alternative Investments firm. Portfolio Management Services, Venture Capital, Private Debt Structure Products, Public Equity (both listed and non-listed), and Real Estate Alternative Investments are among our vital services.The vast experience of Mr Vikas, particularly in Alternative Investing, has given him a bird’s-eye view of the Indian economy. It ables us to tap into an untapped investment segment and create viable investment approaches.
Fund Manager Profile
Mr Amit Jeswani holds a Double Charter and has finished his Chartered Financial Analyst (Virginia, USA) and Chartered Market Technician certifications (New York, USA). He earned a Business and Finance degree from Kingston University in London. He has spent the last 14 years investing in capital markets.
He began at 16 because his father was a stockbroker who worked with different financial titans. He is a member of the Association of Technical Market Analysts and the Indian Association of Investment Professionals.
Their distinct approach to identifying market trends. They are not interested in 10-20% up moves; instead, they look for companies that can provide their clients with multiple-time (multibagger) returns. Their speciality is acquiring great midcap companies overlooked by the analyst community.
What is their purchase strategy?
They have a consistent strategy of only buying businesses that meet their stringent growth criteria at a reasonable price.
- Can grow by 25% or more over long periods,
- Can produce a high return on capital employed
- A management team that is smart and ethical, a competitive advantage over competitors (Moat),
- Leverage is limited.
- Reasonable valuations and a source of free cash flow.
To provide the client with a framework that can achieve capital preservation and growth, the portfolio manager shall attempt to implement its professional and expert knowledge to assist the client in achieving its goals per the client’s selected product options. However, the client acknowledges and agrees that, while the aforementioned is the goal, there is no guarantee that the goals will be met, nor is there any guarantee of any rates of return or a capital loss.
- Various security types: To meet the investment objective, Stallion Asset may invest in any security described in the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act of 1956.
- The basis for securities selection: Securities will be chosen best to meet the client’s investment objectives, subject to market scenarios.
- Benchmark selection criteria: The NIFTY 500 reflects the manager’s long-term focus on companies in market capitalisation. As a result, the NIFTY 500 Index has been chosen as the benchmark for making comparisons.
- Client investment horizon: They anticipate that the client will invest in the Scheme for at least three years.
- Portfolio investment tenure: Portfolio investments can be short, medium, or long-term, relying on investment goals and market conditions.
Performance of Stallion Asset
Stallion’s strategy has delivered strong results, outperforming the corresponding benchmark and its peer group throughout its existence. However, we want to see the strategy mature and set up a long-term track record, particularly in different market movements.
What is the sectoral rotation?
In their historical research of the Indian Stock Market over the last 25 years, they discovered that seven sectors outperform in an overall Bull market, and three industries underperform. In an ultimate Bear market, three sectors outperform, and seven sectors underperform.
A bull market has always existed in at least three market sectors as a result of innovation, macroeconomic activity changes, government regulation, and so on.
Webinar Key Points
- Our honourable guest talked about several parameters of growth. He addressed all the market-related challenges with simple examples.
- He compared some of the large cap’s growth and explained how they managed their growth.
- He threw light on the webinar on the parameters that help big companies to gain market share over time. He talked about the role of their weak competitors in their growth. Here, he mentioned well-known pharmacy brands as great examples.
- If the dollar’s value goes up, it will be good for pharma companies as those are the exporters here.
There’s a good chance of becoming more than a three trillion GDP in the next few years. The bottom of the market lasts for a short time; hence, investors can invest from a long-term perspective. As the market rises in staircase format, investors should have sufficient patients. International issues can disrupt the supply chain and market, but a wise investing approach can give great returns on investment. You may consult AIF & PMS Experts India for the most suitable suggestions regarding your investment approach.
Enthusiastic investors can mail us at [email protected] or visit our page https://aifpms.com/contact/
They can also call us at 8368586435 or 1800 210 1995.