An exclusive webinar was held between Mr Agrawal and Mr Sandeep Biyani. In this exciting webinar, our host and honourable guest talked about multiple points regarding past and current market scenarios. Through this webinar, our investors will get to know more about the importance of sufficient risk appetite, diversified investment and the role of potential growth for companies from an investment perspective.
This webinar was successfully handled by Mr Vikas Agrawal, the Founder and CEO of AIF & PMS Experts India Pvt. Ltd. Our webinar guest is the Vise President & Head of Business Development & Sales of AlfAccurate Advisors or AAA.
- In this enjoyable webinar, our guest described why they only invest in PMS and how it consistently draws great returns.
- Mr Sandeep Biyani said that their main priority is to minimize the risk, protect the investors’ capital and generate a return. For that, they are driven by the DSD mechanism.
- He beautifully explained the significance of diversified portfolio investment as it optimizes the investors’ risk.
- He presented why they believe in the potential of companies that are the top leaders in their business sector and consistently growing despite market turmoil. They only invest in those entities which pass through their investing parameters regardless of market cap.
- He explained their philosophy and how it works well in challenging scenarios with great examples. He mentioned the risks that companies face. He also mentioned why those, especially the technological risks, should be taken care of well for the stable existence of their future.
- Mr Biyanige explained the importance of professional advisors in managing money and investment purposes. He informed me that he also takes advice for his investments in this regard.
About AIF & PMS Experts India
We are an Alternative Investments firm with a diverse portfolio of assets. Among our key services are Portfolio Management Services, Venture Capital, Private Debt Structure Products, listed and unlisted Public Equity and Real Estate Alternative Investments.
Mr Vikas Agrawal, Founder of AIF & PMS Experts India Pvt. Ltd. Ltd., is deeply committed to identifying and resolving the strengths and weaknesses of businesses and business management. His extensive experience in Alternative Investing has provided him with a bird’s-eye view of the economy. It enables investors to capitalize on untapped investment prospects and develop solid investment strategies.
Vise President Profile
Mr Sandeep Biyani is the Vise President & Head of Business Development & Sales of AlfAccurate Advisors. He has more than 20 years of market experience. He recently accomplished 13 years of successful journey at AAA.
They thrive on investing in companies with proven management and superior earnings growth driven by long-term competitive advantage. They believe that the market is a long-term reflection of earnings growth and that consistent earnings growth is the main factor of intrinsic value and stock price recognition.
It translates into stable earnings growth, which, when compounded, can result in wealth creation for our investors. Their emphasis on diversification and a diligent exit strategy assist us in navigating uncharted waters, allowing us to mitigate market risks inherently.
Their investing strategy is to react quickly to change, protect your capital from market shocks, and produce consistent wealth over time.
Their stock selection approach stands upon the 3M stock selecting method. These are below.
- Market size:
The size of the market determines the size of the opportunity. We prefer companies that aim for large market sizes to generate exponential returns.
- Market share:
They tend to buy companies that are market leaders in their industry because they are best positioned to weather economic ups and downs.
- Margin of safety:
What you pay is the price. What you get is what you pay. We purchase businesses that are available at fair valuations.
Margins of Safety:
There are three safety parameters for them. These are:
- Right governance,
- Right management and
- Right balance sheet.
The DSD mechanism:
The mechanism contains Diversification, Stagger investment approach and a Defined exit strategy. These three inclusion is very important for their methodology that safeguards the capital allocation for a better investment. It protects their investor’s money and helps to generate high CAGR returns on behalf of their investors.
AAA IOP PMS
AAA India Opportunity Plan (IOP) PMS plan is a systematic portfolio of 40-60 market leaders with solid corporate governance and high growth potential with a 3-5 year investment period.
AlfAccurate Advisors invests in companies with validated management, a robust balance sheet, superior earnings growth, and stellar corporate governance using our proprietary 3M Investment Approach. They believe that investing in companies with strong fundamentals and sustainable competitive advantages over the long term can preserve capital and provide stability through market cycles.
AAA Emerging Giants PMS
This PMS plan is a portfolio of 30-50 emerging giants with excellent corporate monitoring, high growth potential, and a 3-5 year investment horizon.
India’s investment strategy focuses on outstanding and stable growth. It prioritizes companies with a strong balance sheet and a high return on investment.
Webinar Key Points
- According to our webinar guest, Mr Sandeep Biyani, in recent years, many people have shown interest in alternate investments, including PMS. That means it has the potential to generate wealth.
- Investors should be disciplined and try to invest as per their risk appetite.
- Investing a large amount of capital in one go is recommended as investing for long-term return on their capital.
Market turbulence might come, but the organization that runs through its effective risk mitigation technique can stand alone. Irrespective of market cap, companies can provide high returns to their investors if they have the potential. Investing in those could provide the fulfilment of return goals in the long term.
If anyone is interested in investing their capital in PMS, they might need professional advice. AIF & PMS Experts India Pvt. Ltd. can help them in this regard. You can reach us at https://aifpms.com/contact/ or contact us through our official email: [email protected] and call 8368586435 or 1800 210 1995.