An exclusive webinar was recently held on YouTube between two prominent people in the investing domain. One of them is Mr Piyush Sharma, the fund manager of Minerva Underserved Fund at Right Horizons. On the other hand, Mr Vikas Agrawal was there in the role of webinar host. Mr Vikas is the Founder and CEO of AIF & PMS Experts India Pvt. Ltd.
- Our webinar host and guest discussed many things in this webinar. They debunked several conventional myths and tried to educate their investors.
- Mr Piyush Sharma talked about the experienced that he acquired in the U.S.A.
- He talked about the Indian market microstructure and its differences.
- Mr Piyush said that banks of other countries and businesses of the world are less institutionally covered than our Nifty 50. There are several million-dollar entity names where institutional coverage could be more extensive to insignificant not there.
- It ensues, and ownership ranges.
- There is a beauty too! We are culturally wired to associate size and quality.
- India has a strong weight of 14 to 15 at MSCI Emerging Markets.
- At MSCI Emerging Market small cap index India is not only the biggest weight of the index, but also it has more than a quarter of the index. Therefore, it implies that India has an impressively broad market.
- Through some PPTs, he explained how the Indian market has been throughout the years and compared how Right Horizons performed.
- As per our guest, two things should be done whenever an investor invests in a new strategy or asset class.
- Investors should have an efficient frontier which has to get returns and volatility. Either their returns need to be higher for the same level of volatility, or for the same level of return, their volatility should be lower either or ideally both.
- If investors aren’t getting that, they should not be investing there.
- Institutional India is primarily a retail-driven market.
About & PMS Experts India
We have built this dream of taking our “L-E-A-P” of Wealth with over two decades of collective PMS management experience.
L needs to stand for learning from top managers, E stands for encircling our strategies around the long-term risk-reward matrix, an actively analysing active fund management strategies and P stands for giving presentations using our unique manager-centric investing methodology.
We are an Alternative Investments firm with a diverse portfolio of assets. Our essential services are Portfolio Management Services, Venture Capital, Private Debt Structure Products, Listed and non-listed Public Equity, and Real Estate Alternative Investments.
Mr Vikas’ extensive experience, particularly in Alternative Investing, has provided him with a bird’s-eye view of the Indian economy. It enables us to enter an untapped investment segment and create a viable investing approach.
Fund Manager Profile
Mr Piyush Sharma started his career in 2004 by managing the funds in the PMS category. He has more than twenty years of experience. He qualifies for MBA (IIM-A) and a CA.
Before this, he worked as a Co-Founder and Portfolio Manager at Metis Capital Management Ltd., a Principal at Contravest Associates, and a Senior Equity Analyst and VP at Longbow Research.
- No Loss of Insights: Due to direct contact with professionals who have made significant investments in marketing knowledge.
- Centralised Communication: It means that all clients receive the same information.
- Focus on Investments: Unlike salespeople, investors do not receive commissions or bonuses based on the number of sales they make. They are only concerned with locating the most profitable investments.
- Deeply Researched Answers: Experts respond to common and difficult investment questions in a translucent and public forum.
- Limited Impact of RM Churn: The company’s primary investor desk (led by the firm’s creator, IME) manages the core communication for investors.
Their expertise is in providing excellent investment advice and delivering customised solutions tailored to your specific investing needs. They opt to collaborate with best-in-class execution collaborators. It enables them to focus on their areas of expertise by making the investment process as straightforward as feasible.
- Their expertise is in providing excellent investment advice and customised solutions suited to your particular investment needs. They collaborate with best-in-class execution partners to streamline the investment process and allow them to focus on their primary areas of expertise.
- By collaborating with industry-leading platforms, they can provide clients with industry-leading investment firms, research, and reporting standards.
- They have over 16 years of asset allocation and management experience. They better understand more complicated investments, with most of that time spent managing specialist portfolios. It contains the country’s first organisational capital preservation and capital-assured funds.
The foundation of their process is built on growth, margin viability, accounting understandability, and value. According to their research, all of these have a strong ability to explain attributing major long-term achievements in Indian stocks. As a consequence, they are among the most crucial screening criteria.
It’s an aged small-cap focus strategy with positive returns, including a brutal small and mid-cap sell-off period.
|1 Year||3 Years||5 Years||Since Inception||Inception Date||No. of Years|
|No. of Stocks||Large-cap||Mid-cap||Small-cap||Cash|
As of 31st October 2022.
Webinar Key Points
- There are many perceptions in the market, but investors should do their research and invest through a responsible fund manager.
- Market downside always comes, but you, an investor, should prepare for that.
- When the stock prices are low, investors shouldn’t be afraid. Instead, they should thrive on putting money into their investing in utilising the opportunity.
If you are passionate about investing in alternate investing, you might need clarification on conventional myths. In that scenario, you can consult with the experts at AIF & PMS Experts India Pvt. Ltd. We always provide unbiased and professional advice regarding our investors’ investing journey. You can contact us through our website: https://aifpms.com/contact/ or you would like to mail us at [email protected].
You can also call the following numbers 8368586435, 1800 210 1995 and 020-48627339.