An exclusive webinar was held between Mr Nishit Shah and Mr Vikas Agrawal. Mr Nishit is the Fund Manager & Principal Officer – PMS & AIF at Phillip Capital. On the other side, Mr Vikas is the Founder and CEO of AIF & PMS Experts India Pvt. Ltd.
- If you’re excited about investing out of India, you will enjoy this webinar very much.
- In this webinar, our viewers will learn about the diversification of portfolios, global equity investing and so on.
- Our webinar guest, Nishit, told us about his fund manager journey and what scenario he started.
- He stated the fund managers’ responsibility is to manage their investors’ hard-earned money.
- He makes us understand the significance of the amount of time and research associated with a fund’s investment. He mentioned that quality research might take time.
- Mr Nishit Shah mentioned himself as a little old-school fund manager. He likes to travel to a hotspot where he and his team can gather curtail and ground data for a specific company.
- It gives him practical and realistic expectations of data and human expectations and prevents biasness. Thus, it helps him as a responsible fund manager to take appropriate decisions for his investors.
- Our webinar guest and the host discussed the crease about ‘Gift city’.
- Mr Nishit Shah explained how investors could customise their portfolio and diversify at Phillip Capital. He also told me how they approach the PMS customise.
- He discussed mutual funds and the importance of the select the perfect fund there.
- There are many other investment opportunities for investors if they go to other countries’ equities. There are groups and sub-groups of portfolios, like EV, semiconductors, Israeli innovations and many more. These are not currently listed in the Indian market. Hence, investors miss the chance to invest while having a boom in those sectors.
- India’s growth story will be great in the coming years, but unforeseen events can happen. Thus, investors should invest in the global market and build a well-diversified portfolio.
- This diverse portfolio will prevent form unfortunate investing along with the opportunity to get a return from global markets. Thus it helps an NRI to invest in and get RoI.
About AIF & PMS Experts India
We are an Alternative Investments firm with a diverse portfolio of assets. Among our essential services are Portfolio Management Services, Public Equity (both listed and unlisted), Venture Funding, Private Debt Structured Products, and Real Estate Alternative Investments.
AIF & PMS Experts envision a point of view of trust building with governance, maintaining transparency, and facilitating our clients’ long-term wealth creation. Our various products, analytics, and instruments are vital to our business and assist us in meeting our objectives.
Fund Manager Profile
He started by managing the portfolios of his family. Then he spent time at a small firm. Nishit Shah is the Fund Manager & Principal Officer – of PMS & AIF at Phillip Capital. He is a triple graduate with MBA from IIPM. He has more than ten years of domain experience.
- Phillip Capital employs a Shariah-compliant multicap stock investment strategy. It invests in a diverse portfolio of stocks with varying capitalisations.
- The Phillip Capital portfolio investment team has paid renowned Shariah scholars worldwide to compile a list of investment ideas.
- Using a series of steps, they arrived at approximately 25 stocks that could be included in their portfolio. The Nifty 500 Shariah index serves as its benchmark.
Webinar Key Points
- Fund managers have responsibilities to handle the money of their investors. They do immense research for that.
- Fund managers may take time to invest in a particular scenario, but it will be worth it.
- There are many mutual funds in India that need to be more consistent. Thus, it becomes too important to effectively select a proper and potential fund so investors can invest. So, a fund manager can play a critical role in this regard.
- Domestic and global feedback stakeholders’ feedback is also important.
- Diversification in the portfolio. Not only on a thematic basis but also in terms of international equity investment.
As an investor, you may be biased towards some funds. It may hamper your portfolio and return. Thus it would be best if you have an expert’s advice. AIF & PMS Experts India Pvt. Ltd. can help you by analysing the funds, schemes and risk appetite.