In this webinar, different things were discussed, from new economic movement to new India’s economy. Mr Ramesh Mantri has years of experience in finance, equities, investments. He shares his experience and learnings in this webinar.
About AIF & PMS Experts
At AIF & PMS Experts, a multi-asset Alternative Investments Focused company, we aim to foster long-term wealth generation for our clients by fostering confidence in governance, ensuring transparency, & facilitating long-term wealth growth. Our many products, analytics, and tools are essential to our business and help us achieve our goals.
We are genuine believers in India’s development potential. We understand the significance of investments as a driver of economic growth. And our Founder, Mr. Vikas Agrawal, exemplifies this belief by being extremely passionate about decoding the strengths and untangling the complexities of enterprises and company management.
Investment Director Profile
Mr Ramesh Mantri has valuable experience in different financial analyses across sectors. He founded many companies at different times. He worked with large companies also worked for small teams in his career. He is a CFA chartered holder and completed MBA from the Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi, and CA.
- They think that investing in exceptional firms at appealing prices yields outsized profits over time. A great company is well-managed, has a scalable long-term opportunity, and delivers superior returns on incremental capital, as well as a proven track record of execution and governance.
- Valuation analysis is an important part of our research. They conduct in-depth valuation analysis to find firms trading at a significant discount to their intrinsic value. They look for companies whose cash flow or earnings estimate, thus intrinsic value, differs significantly from what the market has priced into the shares.
- Valuation is appealing when the current market price is significantly lower than the underlying value. Instead of accounting cash flows, we tend to focus on economic free cash flows and assign a terminal value based on the size of the business.
- The objective of our investment strategy is long-term absolute returns. Rather than betting on macro, we have a simple yet strong investment philosophy of stock selecting and investing in businesses.
- They generally steer clear of companies with inferior characteristics, such as poor corporate governance, low incremental returns on capital, or those that suffer technology obsolescence risk.
- Poor corporate governance can take many forms, including syphoning of cash or value, stock price manipulation, unethical business practises, or misaligned interests, and low returns on new capital can result from excessive industry competition or capital misallocation.
- The Great ‘Digital’ Reset is underway.
- Digital Leaders Have Led Shareholder Wealth Creation Across Sectors.
- Global value is shifting from’ Physical’ to ‘Digital’.
- Evolution of Tech and Internet – US and China comparison.
- Building technology and facilitating innovation for India and the world.
- New-age disruptive business models.
- Incumbents are emerging as tech leaders via digital adoption and R&D.
Right to Win
Global investing experience:
- Across development and emerging markets.
- Launch of engineering teams – cross-learning and pollination.
A deep institutional understanding of late-stage private technology landscape:
- Active investors in private, pre-IPO technology across White Oak group.
- Leverage group’s strength for Digital Leaders PMS.
- Technology-driven economic growth is higher than other economic growth entities.
- India’s expected future economic growth is good.
- Many Unicorn companies contributed to the economy.
- It may be possible that large companies acquire few companies. That may lead to large valuation companies.
Investing is a good opportunity to make money, but investors should be careful about investing. It’s a great chance that people can learn and understand investment philosophy, stocks and many more.