An exclusive webinar was held between Mr Vikas Agrawal and Mr Anshul Saigal. Mr Vikas Agrawal is the Founder and CEO of AIF & PMS Experts India Pvt. Ltd. On the other hand, our guest Mr Anshul Saigal is the Executive Vice President and Head of Kotak PMS.
This exciting webinar was held on YouTube by our host Mr Agrawal. Here, both discussed several important topics and answered enthusiasts’ questions. They interestingly ran this webinar that you would enjoy the whole session.
- Our honourable guest Mr Anshul Saigal describes how the cost of funds influences the multiples of companies received. He mentioned the past global inflation problem and how different countries and India suffered that issue. Despite challenges like inflation, he explained how Indian equity markets were tackled.
- Mr Saigal talked about the sharp rise of interest and its adverse effect on equity prices. He explained how these high-interest rates influence companies of different sizes. He gave an example of The U.S. in this context.
- But time has changed, and at present, much uncertainty heavily impacts the economy. Our guest mentioned that present inflation is high and, therefore, the interest is high. He tried to contrast the inflation scenario of India and The U.S. As discussed, he also briefly explained the variants of inflation and how it is good for the economy or overall growth indicator.
- During the discussion with our webinar host, Mr Anshul Saigal explained the correct time to create a diverse portfolio. He also explained that one shouldn’t be stopped at Mutual Fund investing. He said that PMS investing diversifies and strengthens an individual’s portfolio.
About AIF & PMS Experts India
We are a multi-asset Alternative Investments firm. Portfolio Management Services, Public Equity (both listed and unlisted), Venture Capital, Private Debt Structured Products, and Real Estate Alternative Investments are among our core services.
At AIF & PMS Experts, we envision a perspective of establishing trust with governance, maintaining transparency, and facilitating our clients’ long-term wealth creation. Our several products, analytics, and tools are critical to our business and help us achieve our goals.
We have faith in India’s growth story. We recognise the essence of investments as a driver of economic growth. And our Founder, Mr Vikas Agrawal, who is exceptionally enthusiastic about decoding the strengths and untangling business and business management weaknesses, exemplifies this belief.
Fund Manager Profile
Anshul is in charge of KMAMC’s Portfolio Management Services (PMS) division. He is a specialist in value investing principles, such as capital preservation and market outperformance. Anshul has worked in the Indian capital market for over 20 years. He worked for Kotak Portfolio Management Services for nearly 14 years.
Anshul previously worked at JP Morgan (Equity Research), ICICI Bank, and Standard Chartered Bank, where he studied equities and corporate credit. Anshul earned his MBA (Finance) from the Management Development Institute in Gurgaon and his Engineering degree (Industrial Engineering) from SIT in Tumkur. He is a voracious reader with a strong interest in behavioural finance.
The financial commitment of the fund’s philosophy is to achieve capital appreciation and income such as interest and dividends. The fund also seeks aggressive asset appreciation by allocating most of its investments to equity instruments and the remainder to debt instruments. The fund engages in the investment activities of a Category III AIF, as permitted by the AIF Regulations.
The fund’s objective will be to carry out the investment activity of a Category III AIF as permitted by the AIF Regulations. It is to achieve capital appreciation and income such as interest, dividends, and so on from such investments, as well as to achieve aggressive asset appreciation by allocating the majority of investments to equity instruments and the remaining investments to debt instruments.
Webinar Key Points
- Sometimes, inflation is good. It boosts the economy but should be within the limit as guided by the central banks.
- There is much market volatility. Hence, investors should make their portfolios more diverse and strong.
- Experience in properly handling the inflation problem can support the Indian economy in challenging times.
- Investment in high-risk can provide higher returns.
- There are opportunities in India as a growth market, and the expert investing approach comes.
For many years, mutual funds have done beautifully. But the change is happening. There’s a value migration happening towards the PMS schemes. Investors can expose to more customised features through PMS schemes. Hence, investors should consider investing carefully in various investing opportunities.
Please mail us at [email protected]
You can visit our website https://aifpms.com/contact/