About The AMC
To create Ace Lansdowne Investments, Lansdowne Partners Group, one of the top investment management partnerships, joined forces with Ace Partners, a business co-founded by renowned Indian capital markets specialist Vikram Kotak. The Lansdowne Partners Group owns 49% of the shares in the joint venture Ace Lansdowne Investments Services LLP, with Ace Partners owning 51% of the company.
Ace Partners was co-founded by Vikram Kotak to launch an asset management business in India. He has a lot of capital market expertise in India. The Lansdowne Partners Group was established in the UK by Sir Paul Ruddock and Steven Heinz in 1998 with the aim of establishing a superior investment management partnership focused on offering outstanding long-term investment returns and first-class client service. The Lansdowne Partners Group has received several industry awards throughout the years for both outstanding performance and useful infrastructure.
|Strategy Name||Ace Lansdowne Multicap Strategy
|Minimum Investment||INR 50,00,000|
|Additional Investments||Minimum of INR 1,00,000|
|Suggested Investment Horizon|| 3 to 5 Years
|Custodian / Fund Accountant||Axis Bank|
Ace Lansdowne Investments Services LLP (Ace Lansdowne) is a portfolio manager registered with the Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) that provides the investor with a variety of strategies. Ace Lansdowne Multicap Strategy is one of the firm’s strategies that tries to outperform the benchmark (Nifty 500) while controlling portfolio risk. It does this by generating superior risk-adjusted returns over the course of the strategy’s time cycles.
The methodology provides the ideal fusion of top-down and bottom-up stock selection methods. A combination of top-down and bottom-up strategies are used for large-cap allocation, while fundamentally based bottom-up strategies are used for our mid- and small-cap proposals. Moreover, it makes investments in businesses that have excellent corporate governance, a good management track record, and great execution skills to outperform the benchmark (Nifty 500).
- Large Cap stocks will be a minimum of 50%
- Debt and money market instruments/funds will be a maximum 20%
For a comfortable investment experience, the strategy provides highly competitive management fee structures, no entry or exit loads, and is supported by a strong service infrastructure.
➢ GDP, inflation, interest rates, money supply, credit growth, forex accretion
➢ Mapping sector patterns in GDP growth
Sector & Company Specific
➢ Future growth drivers
➢ Management capability
➢ Capital intensity
➢ Balance sheet strength
➢ Emphasis on long–term prospects than on near term triggers
Management Meet & Interaction
➢ Mandatory interaction at CXO level before making investment
➢ Mandatory interaction on a quarterly basis post investment with investee
Internal Research & Channel Checks
➢ Strong internal research team with capabilities across the sectors using various methods to discover ideas
➢ Access to Research reports of most reputed brokerage houses
➢ Channel check with employees, suppliers, customers, ex- auditors to assess strength of business model
➢ Comparison on quantitative as well as qualitative parameters
Universe of carefully selected stocks across the market cap & sectors with high liquidity with minimum 50% in large-caps & maximum allocation to debt and money market instruments/funds will be 20%
The objective is to generate sustained capital appreciation through superior risk-adjusted returns across the time cycles and seeks to generate better return than benchmark (Nifty 500), while managing portfolio risk
Long-term capital appreciation by actively managing a multi cap concentrated portfolio with companies filtered through a well-defined investment process
Daily investment/redemption cycle with flexible STP facility allowing a pre-determined 10%/20% amount to be transferred from our liquid strategy to the Chosen PMS strategy at monthly intervals
- Large-cap, mid-cap, and small-cap indices have taken turns leading the market during various market cycles, making it important to have a balanced portfolio across market capitalization
- Multi cap strategy involves portfolio construction with an appropriate balance of exposure to stocks across various market capitalization
- Designed to limit the portfolio drawdowns during market corrections and earn outsized returns during bull markets
- The strategy is aimed at investment in small/mid cap companies which have the potential to be future large-cap
- Right blend of top-down and bottom-up stock selection approach
- Large-cap allocation based on a mix of top-down and bottom-up approach, while bottom-up approach for our mid/small cap ideas based on fundamentals
Focus on Fundamentals
- Investments in companies with strong corporate governance, high quality management pedigree and superior execution capabilities to generate better risk adjusted returns than the benchmark
- Multicap strategy will invest minimum 50% in large-caps & maximum allocation to debt and money market instruments/funds will be 20%
- Open to investing in various themes or styles which present a lucrative opportunity
- Focus on companies with earnings potential and no bias towards particular sectors or market capitalization
- Firmly of the belief that stock prices eventually follow earnings growth
For any queries, contact us on Mobile: +91 836 858 6435, Landline: 020-48627339,Toll Free: 1800 210 1995, Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Investing Involves Risk. This document is for information purposes only and should not be viewed as a legal offering document or solicitation. Offers to invest in this fund are made only by the Discretionary Portfolio Management Services Agreement. Past performance does not guarantee future results and there is no assurance that the managed accounts will necessarily achieve their objectives. We do not guarantee any returns in the hand of investors not we take any sort of accountability for the performance of the scheme. The above-mentioned data is collected from the respected Fund house please verify the same at SEBI website.