ALCHEMY High Growth Select Stock
|Year of Inception||2008|
|Number of Stocks||8-12|
|Investment Horizon||Long Term|
|Fund Managers||Mr. Hiren Ved|
Alchemy High Growth?
- India is one of the fastest growing economies with an entrepreneurial pool to exploit opportunities through alchemy of growth.
- “Top-Down” and “Bottom-Up” approach to stock picking with focus on superior risk-reward.
- Alchemy of growth has the High Growth strategy which has outperformed its benchmark in 14 of the total 19 calendar years since 2002
- Alchemy Ascent has created consistent wealth for investors. An initial investment of Rs. 1 crore in 2002 has grown to Rs. 35 crores as on 31st March 2021.
- A typical portfolio consists maximum of 25 stocks; a minimum of 25% exposure in large-caps, less than 20% in small-cap, and the balance for mid-cap, giving enough flexibility to position the portfolio based on external opportunities and maintaining fair risk-reward.
About Fund Managers
Mr. Hiren Ved is the Co-founder, Director, CEO and CIO at Alchemy Capital Management. He began out his equity marketplace profession in 1991 and laboured on each promote aspect and purchase aspect studies roles for the primary 9 years of his profession, earlier than becoming a member of Alchemy to spearhead the companies Asset control commercial enterprise withinside the yr 2000. Hiren has deep understanding throughout sectors and is understood for his backside up studies and inventory choosing skills. He has constructed a long-time period tune document of producing sizable alpha over the past 18+ years. Managing / advising finances really well worth USD 873 million (as on 31 March 2021) throughout home and offshore mandates for Alchemy.
Concentrated portfolio of high growth businesses
Mr. Hiren is the fund manager of alchemy high growth stock, he is the individual behind the setting up of the firm’s wealth management business. He has been with the Alchemy team since the year 1999. He presently holds experience of 2 decades in equity markets, and has carefully crafted the foundation of bottom up research and stock picking.
As per the educational qualification, he is a qualified cost accountant. Furthermore, he also holds a diploma in banking and finance.
Objective of this strategy is to gain long term returns. Basis of investment is in equities and equity related instruments, across all market capitalizations especially mid cap.
Approach adopted in this strategy is top-down and bottom-up collectively, which pools in a higher share of return. Since 18 years of operations, it has excelled 14 years, outperforming every passing year. It is a major hub of creating wealth for the investors, with a follow up portfolio of maximum 25 stocks.