ASK Investment Managers Limited (ASKIM) is a renowned asset and wealth management firm focused on India’s HNI and UHNI markets. Our company was one of the first to get a Portfolio Management Services license in India, and we are now one of the leading providers of discretionary equity portfolio management services in the country.
Ask Financial was the first Portfolio Management Company to open up operations in GIFT city for international investors, and we also introduced India’s first AIF with digital client onboarding, which is a paperless and simple procedure. Through segregated accounts and commingled funds, they invest only in listed Indian stocks for our clients who are India domiciled as well as overseas.
|Fund Name:||ASK Golden Decade Fund|
|Structure:||Close-ended, Long-only Category III, Alternative Investment Fund|
|Term:||4 years (from date of Final Closing), may be extended up to 2 years with necessary
|Sponsor:||ASK Investment Managers Limited|
|Investment Manager:||ASK Investment Managers Limited|
|Trustee:||Amicorp Trustees (India) Private Limited|
|Custody:||Deutsche Bank A.G|
|Registrar and Transfer Agent:||KFin Technologies Private Limited|
|Minimum Commitment Amount:||Rs 1 Cr and multiples of Rs 1 Lakh thereafter|
|Commitment Period:||Within 24 months from the date of Final Closing|
|Final Closing:||Within 12 months from the date of the First Closing|
|Exit Charge:||5% in Year 1, 4% in Year 2, 3% in Year 3; 1% in Year 4; all from Final Closing.|
- Throughout the investing process, there is integrated risk management and evaluation framework.
- Buy and Sell mechanisms that are well-defined
- Buying businesses with a fair margin of safety is a discipline.
- Individual stock caps are set at 10%.
- There is no single-sector restriction.
- Compliance and risk management teams’ responsibilities – continual monitoring and reporting
Why invest in ASK Golden Decade Fund?
- With about 25 high-quality companies, this is a pure bottom-up multi-cap buy-and-hold strategy.
- Three major factors for compounding wealth: are quality, valuation, and time.
- Positioned to benefit from India’s imminent value migration possibilities
- Financials, consumer durables, manufacturing, chemicals, and other industries are among the main benefactors of India’s economic transition.
Current thoughts on India’s Next Golden Decade
- Today’s opportunity is not just massive in scale, but also structural. It is not episodic, and it is likely to last for a long time.
- The structural structure of the economy’s expected growth has a significant influence on market values.
- In a digital future, enterprises whose cost of capital can be adjusted will be able to create more value than in the past.
- The government is making it easier to do business and giving private businesses more room to produce value.
- The approaching Golden Decade will be fueled by the power of digital, lower capital costs, the startup environment, the data and payment revolution, as well as industrial and infrastructure-related developments.
- Ability to become and stay in the top three players in the section; cannot be disrupted by larger players undercutting them.
- Product of high quality; strong consumer interaction; digital maturity of more than three years
- Stability / previous experience / core team equity stake
- The primary investor’s quality; the founder’s relationship with significant investors; Alignment of investors and founders for a five-year exit
- A core group of people who aren’t fond of squandering money
- Good GM ( at least >40%); Good CM1 ( at least >20%)
- Consumer: 1st year CM1 / CAC > 1x; Business: Strong B2B bus dev team and/or partners
- Enough TAM for at least 3 players to grow at 40-50% CAGR for 5+ years, yet taken together <50% of the market
- Strong recent growth rate; Visibility of 35%+ projected 5-year growth rate
- A core group of people who aren’t fond of squandering money
- Multiple; Possibility of raising a second round from a top-15 VC or international investor
About Fund Manager
Bharat Shah – Executive Director
- Mr. Bharat Shah possesses a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Bombay as well as a PostGraduate Diploma in Management from the Indian Institute of Management in Calcutta.
- He is a member of the Indian Institute of Chartered Accountants as well as the Indian Institute of Cost and Works Accountants.
- He has been a member of the Board of Directors since 2008.
- He formerly worked at Birla Capital International AMC Limited and Asian Paints (India) Limited, and has over 24 years of investment management expertise.
Prateek Agrawal – Business Head & CIO
- Mr. Prateek Agrawal has a bachelor’s degree in engineering from Sambalpur University’s Regional Engineering College in Rourkela and a postgraduate diploma in management from Bhubaneshwar’s Xavier Institute of Management.
- He formerly worked as the vice president and head of research at SBI Capital Markets Limited, where he had numerous years of expertise in finance and equities management.
- He has also worked with ABN AMRO Bank Asset Management (India) Limited and Bharti AXA Investment Managers Private Limited.
- The top 500 companies by market capitalization
- Management quality, integrity, vision, track record, execution, capital allocation and distribution abilities, corporate governance standards, and so on are all evaluated subjectively.
- Value migration is beneficial to businesses (e.g. ownership migration: PSU banks losing market share to private sector banks, shift from unorganized to organised, etc)
- A pure bottom-up multi-cap buy-and-hold strategy with roughly 25 high-quality firms.
- The ultimate selection was made using psychographic optimization and values.
Disclaimer: Investing Involves Risk. This document is for information purposes only and should not be viewed as a legal offering document or solicitation. Offers to invest in this fund are made only by the Discretionary Portfolio Management Services Agreement. Past performance does not guarantee future results and there is no assurance that the managed accounts will necessarily achieve their objectives. We do not guarantee any returns in the hand of investors not we take any sort of accountability for the performance of the scheme. The above-mentioned data is collected from the respected Fund house please verify the same at SEBI website.