Centrum PMS is in the midst of rebuilding following the departure of its previous CIO. While they have employed a senior resource (Anil Sarin) to help build the business, he recently arrived in 2018, and it may take some time for Centrum to establish itself as a stronger PMS competitor. Another aspect we dislike is the fact that there are too many diverse tactics for a tiny fund company. Their execution and skill in concentrated mid- and small-cap strategies based on their own research methodology, on the other hand, are quite good
|Year of Inception
|Number of Stocks
About Fund Manager
Asia Money Private Banking Poll rated Abhishek Anand No. 1 in India for Centrum DPMS in June 2015, Thomson Reuters awarded him Best Analyst Award, and Starmine named him top analyst. Mr Anand, the fund manager of Centrum Built to Last has more than 16 years of experience.
Investing in businesses giving consistent returns
- Liquidity would be given by large-cap stocks.
- Mid-cap stocks with deep value to contribute to wealth formation
- Earnings Growth (E): driven by criteria such as minimum ~15% EBITDA growth and ~15% ROCE | High cash to EBITDA ratio (65% and above) | Low leverage (<2x)
- Deep Dive Research (D):driven by factors like size of the opportunity, competitive advantage, scalability and channel checks
- Governance (G): evaluated based on accounting quality, past capital allocation, past related party transactions and dividend policy
- Execution (E):past track record and promise vs delivery historically
The above-mentioned EDGE framework is used to identify leaders.
Leadership traits are defined as
- Market Share
- Promoter/Management Pedigree
- Operating Margins and Return Ratios
- Brand/Distribution Strength
- Business Growth and Pricing Power
- R&D and Technology Differentiators
Disclaimer: Investing Involves Risk. This document is for information purposes only and should not be viewed as a legal offering document or solicitation. Offers to invest in this fund are made only by the Discretionary Portfolio Management Services Agreement. Past performance does not guarantee future results and there is no assurance that the managed accounts will necessarily achieve their objectives. We do not guarantee any returns in the hand of investors not we take any sort of accountability for the performance of the scheme. The above-mentioned data is collected from the respected Fund house please verify the same at SEBI website.