About The AMC
Located in Mumbai, India, Green Lantern Capital LLP is a portfolio management company that is officially registered with SEBI. Our goal with Green Lantern Capital is to create long-term wealth for all of our stakeholders by using a methodical, research-driven approach to investing. They are backed by a group of highly skilled investment and risk management experts that are motivated by an unmatched passion for investing. Our area of expertise is locating top-notch business franchises with outstanding management groups that can grow more quickly and for a longer length of time.
They invest in multi-asset portfolios, benchmark and market capitalization-neutral stocks, and provide our customer’s fund management, investment consulting, and solution-oriented investments. They support and work together with local and international investors, family-run businesses, a range of institutions, and financial product advisors.
Strengths: Investment is as much about psychology as about economics
- Comprehensive knowledge of domestic firms and promoters as well as global macroeconomics.
- Ability to ride the winners and maximise the returns on our investments
- Being terrified when others are greedy and greedy when others are afraid
- They do not engage in excessive investing
- They only invest money when they uncover excellent risk-reward values that also offer a high margin of safety.
- If they can’t uncover any ideas that meet our requirements, don’t be afraid to hang onto your cash.
- Additionally, they stop taking execution risk if they receive the projected return considerably sooner than planned.
What to expect?
- Skin in the game
- Disciplined approach
- Rigorous research and due
- Long term focus
- Capitalizing on low-risk tactical
- Transparency & regular
- Leveraged position
- Compromise with quality
- Investing for the sake of investing
- Benchmark hugging
The investment principles:
- Absolute return mindset
- The asymmetric risk-return approach
- Disciplined approach to selling
Investment Philosophy helps focus on:
- Asymmetric risk-reward
- Earning inflection points
- High margin of safety
- Growth: Faster for longer
- Disciplined selling: the most crucial part of investing
- Run up in stocks & valuations getting rich
- The significant change in investment rationale
Indian Macro – evolving secular trends
- Increased outsourcing of manufactured products from India as an alternative to China in textile, auto components, engineering goods etc.
- Outsourcing of pharmaceuticals, chemicals & IT/ITES to continue.
- Govt to continue to support private sector capex through PLI schemes.
- Increasing focus on Make in India – self-reliance for various products/components through PLI schemes, trade barriers/custom duties.
- Increased outsourcing and preference for domestic manufacturing in defence, railways etc.
About The Fund Managers
A graduate of IIM Kolkatta 19 years of expertise in the equities market consulted for companies like Kotak MF and SBI SocGen MF Canara HSBC Life Insurance, with US $2 billion in AUM, was my last job as CIO. Managed Kotak Opportunities Fund, which was nominated for the 2008 ICRA Mutual Funds Award for “Best Diversified Equity Fund,” was in the top quartile of the industry in 2018 and was ahead of benchmarks by over 5 funds in 2017.
Chartered Accountant, with 19 years of expertise in the equities market worked with companies such as Care Ratings, Reliance MF, Monsoon Capital, and Heritage Capital Managing US $300 million in AUM was my last task as Head Equity at Star Union Daiichi Life Insurance. Abhishek is familiar with international standards for fund management. The Heritage Fund was listed by Eureka Hedge in 2010 as one of the top 5 hedge funds in India.
Green Lantern Capital Alpha Fund Overview
The fund strategy endeavours to generate superior risk-adjusted returns, in varying market conditions, by investing in large Mid-Caps within a broad Multi Cap allocation strategy. Ideal long-term investment (2-3 years) option for investors to build a portfolio of market leaders with strong balance sheets, superior earnings growth and steady free cash flow generation.
- Portfolio Structure
- Large Cap – 0-60%
- Mid-Cap – 20-60%
- Number of stocks: 20 – 25
- Cash: Default Position
- Benchmark: BSE 500
Disclaimer: Investing Involves Risk. This document is for information purposes only and should not be viewed as a legal offering document or solicitation. Offers to invest in this fund are made only by the Discretionary Portfolio Management Services Agreement. Past performance does not guarantee future results and there is no assurance that the managed accounts will necessarily achieve their objectives. We do not guarantee any returns in the hand of investors not we take any sort of accountability for the performance of the scheme. The above-mentioned data is collected from the respected Fund house please verify the same at SEBI website.