We provide each user with individualized goal-based investment management solutions that are suited to their specific goals and investment requirements. Our research analysts provide unique research for our users who want to invest in the stock market.
According to SEBI Regulations, the minimum investment size in the PMS is Rs 50 lacs. However, once the first minimum investment standards have been reached, the client can contribute lower sums. In the year 2018, Green Portfolio PMS was established. Since then, we’ve consistently been one of the best-performing portfolio management services.
|Year of Inception||2019|
|Number of Stocks||<50|
|Investment Horizon||Short, Medium, Long Term|
|Fund Managers||CA Divam Shah|
Multi-cap investment portfolio with high-growth potential companies
Green Portfolio majorly focuses on value investing in companies with high-growth potential.
Green Portfolio Special PMS also concentrates on customising the risk-return profile of their investors. Here are a few salient features of their investing:
- For a micro-cap portfolio, they target companies with less than ₹1000 crore market cap.
- For a high liquidity portfolio, they focus on Mid-cap and Large-cap value investments.
- For a low beta portfolio, they choose low-beta low-risk investments.
- For a high dividend yield portfolio, they select investments with high-dividend yield and capital appreciation.
- For a retirement planning portfolio, they plan to achieve consistent returns.
- For a short-term portfolio, their goal is to receive investments with horizons up to 12 months.
Green Portfolio Special PMS can thus provide you with customised solutions, based on your investment needs.
About Fund Manager
CA Divam Shah is an alumnus of ISB Hyderabad. He also has a Masters degree in Business Finance from Delhi University. Mr Shah has worked for more than 15 years in the equity investment management space.
Disclaimer: Investing Involves Risk. This document is for information purposes only and should not be viewed as a legal offering document or solicitation. Offers to invest in this fund are made only by the Discretionary Portfolio Management Services Agreement. Past performance does not guarantee future results and there is no assurance that the managed accounts will necessarily achieve their objectives. We do not guarantee any returns in the hand of investors not we take any sort of accountability for the performance of the scheme. The above-mentioned data is collected from the respected Fund house please verify the same at SEBI website.