IIFL Multicap PMS
|Year of Inception||2014|
|Number of Stocks||29|
|Investment Horizon||Long Term|
|Fund Managers||Mitul Patel|
About Fund Managers
Mitul Patel has more than 14 years of experience. He is with IIFL from last 5 years as head of research.
Low Beta PMS
- IIFL Multi Cap PMS uses an intriguing and informative mechanism to dissect markets based on precisely this math, namely corporate earnings. This is known as the SCDV system, in which the entire listed market is divided into four quadrants based on the earnings profiles of the firms.
- Seculars – PAT and ROE greater than 15%
- Cyclicals – PAT greater than 15% and ROE less than 15%
- Defensives – PAT less than 15%, ROE greater than 15%
- Value traps – PAT and ROE are both less than 15%.