IIFL Asset Management was the first to introduce Alternative Investment Funds (AIF) in India. Their alternative funds go beyond the conventional investment market and embrace unique possibilities regardless of borders.
AIFs provide their investors with the opportunity to get off the track and invest in securities that are not open to the general public. Real estate, venture capital, hedge funds, commodities, pre-IPO placements, and derivative contracts can all help diversify a portfolio, reduce risk, and increase returns. AIFs can invest in listed equities, but the structure allows for investments in securities that are not available through a mutual fund platform.
|Year of Inception||2014|
|Number of Stocks||29|
|Investment Horizon||Long Term|
- IIFL Multi Cap PMS uses an intriguing and informative mechanism to dissect markets based on precisely this math, namely corporate earnings. This is known as the SCDV system, in which the entire listed market is divided into four quadrants based on the earnings profiles of the firms.
- Seculars – PAT and ROE greater than 15%
- Cyclicals – PAT greater than 15% and ROE less than 15%
- Defensives – PAT less than 15%, ROE greater than 15%
- Value traps – PAT and ROE are both less than 15%.
Investment Theme & Strategy
The strategy aims to generate long-term capital appreciation for investors through a portfolio of equity and equity-related securities. The approach is to invest in companies and sectors that are available at a substantial discount to their intrinsic value and have a clear earnings outlook. The portfolio takes a highly targeted position in stocks and tries strategically changing its allocation between sectors based on changes in the economic cycle.
The portfolio manager intends to meet the investment goals by
- Investing in an intense basket of 20-25 stocks, with a preference for large-cap stocks.
- Investing in stocks at a significant discount to their intrinsic value.
- Investing in stocks with predictable earnings.
- To generate Alpha, actively use sector spinning to align with changes in business cycles.
- Portfolio Managers must build their portfolios using the SCDV framework.
The investment strategy aims to create a long-term capital appreciation for investors through a portfolio of equity and equity-related securities. The investment strategy is to invest in a portfolio that adheres to the SCDV framework (Secular, Cyclical, Defensives, Value Trap).
A large part of the portfolio is invested in high-quality Secular growth companies with long-term compounding stories. The remainder of the portfolio is distributed to high-quality cyclical and defensives while avoiding value traps.
Even with a few stocks, portfolio management across these three quadrants allows us to increase diversification.
The SCDV Framework
Secular Growth includes:
- Auto and Auto ancillaries,
- Private retail banks,
- Non-banking financial co.
- Consumer discretionary and
Cyclical Growth includes:
- Capital Goods,
- Private Corp Banks,
- Oil & Gas Downstream,
- Infrastructure and
Defensive Growth includes:
- Consumer staples,
- IT services,
- Healthcare and
Value Traps include:
- PSU banks,
- Utilities and power and
- Oil & gas – upstream.
Secular Growth handles core portfolio work. Critical Growth and Defensive Growth keep the tactical allocation process smooth. On the other hand, Value Traps are used to avoid allocation.
Low Beta PMS
What is the investment strategy of IIFL Multicap PMS?
IIFL Multicap PMS follows an innovative framework to choose a particular portfolio. They have a well-designed framework named SCDV, here SCDV stands for:
The idea is to invest in companies that are secular with long-term compounding stories. The strategy helps to choose the best quality, cyclic and defensive stocks. And at the same time avoiding value stocks
What is the fee structure and commission slab of IIFL Multicap PMS?
To know in detail about the fees structure and commission slab of IIFL Multicap PMS, you can contact https://aifpms.com/. Write your investment-related queries and issues, and we will revert to you soon.
We at AIF & PMS Experts are highly dedicated to solving your queries and issues.
What are the Exit Load charges?
If the investor is exiting within twelve months, the charges range between 1% to 2% of the total withdrawal amount.
If withdrawing after twelve months, then no charges will be applied.
What benefits will an investor receive in choosing IIFL Multicap PMS?
The benefits will be as follows:
- IIFL Multicap provides top-up facilities to their clients for more satisfaction.
- Adequate login credentials to check your investment details and report at any time you want.
- IIFL provides flexible investment plans and commission models
- Constant Email support and SMS updates related to investment plans and transactions.
- IIFL gives a wide variety of investment plans and commission models.
- The best benefit investors will receive is 14 years of tremendous experience.
Where can I get all the details about IIFL Multicap fund PMS?
You can visit https://aifpms.com/ and get details about the various plans. You can even write your queries and investment-related queries at https://aifpms.com/contact/.
Write to us and get perfect solutions to your investment problems. We believe in hassle-free investing and work hard to attain the same.
What is the minimum investment tenure of IIFL Multicap fund PMS?
Three years is the minimum investment tenure of the company.
What is the approx AUM of IIFS PMS?
We are glad to say that fund managers at IIFL are good at holding AUM of approx 3200 crores by managing the portfolios of around 450 clients.
About Fund Manager
Anup Maheshwari:Chief Investment Officer and Whole-Time Director, IIFL Asset Management
Anup Maheshwari as Chief Investment Officer and Whole-Time Director of IIFL Asset Management. Anup is liable for the investment and strategy for IIFL AMC’s business including collective finances and Indispensable Investment Finances (AIFs). He plays a crucial part in meeting the company’s aggressive growth pretensions as well as product development and contriving an innovative investment strategy.
An alumnus of the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, he has over 25 times of work experience in the financial services sector. Prior to joining IIFL Asset Management Limited, he has been associated with DSP Investment Directors Private Limited ( formerly known as DSP BlackRock Investment Directors Private Limited) over 21 times as an Administrative Vice President & Chief Investment Officer. He was also associated with HSBC Asset Management (India) Private Limited & Merrill Lynch India Equities Fund (Mauritius) Limited.
Description of Types of Securities
- Mutual funds with listed equity and liquid schemes.
- The basis for selecting such securities as a component of the investment strategy; is the SCDV framework, as well as internal and external analysis. Financial analysis, corporate governance checks, and risk-reward valuation are all part of internal analysis. Conferences, investor presentations, management engagement, and primary visits across the supply chain are all part of the external analysis.
Allocation of Portfolio across Types of Securities
- Equity Investment – up to 100% of the corpus, liquid mutual fund schemes, and other securities at the discretion of the Portfolio Manager.
- The strategy’s benchmark is the S&P and BSE 200 TR Index, a broad-based index whose configuration broadly embodies the strategy’s investment world.
Investment Time Horizon
It is highly recommended to invest a minimum of 36 months.
For any queries, contact us on Mobile: +91 836 858 6435, Landline: 020-48627339,Toll Free: 1800 210 1995, Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Investing Involves Risk. This document is for information purposes only and should not be viewed as a legal offering document or solicitation. Offers to invest in this fund are made only by the Discretionary Portfolio Management Services Agreement. Past performance does not guarantee future results and there is no assurance that the managed accounts will necessarily achieve their objectives. We do not guarantee any returns in the hand of investors not we take any sort of accountability for the performance of the scheme. The above-mentioned data is collected from the respected Fund house please verify the same at SEBI website.