With an average asset base of over INR 40,159 crores (for the quarter ending June 2022), Invesco Asset Management (India) aims to serve investment needs of individual investors, corporate and institutions through mutual funds and sub-advised portfolios. Our product portfolio is managed by individually focused management teams to create optimum balance and results. We are committed to providing financial care and top class service. We subscribe to sustainable business models and processes that factor in the dynamism of the business in fast changing market scenarios. Investors can expect best-in-class investment products that will leverage on our expertise and global resources of Invesco.
|Year of Inception||June 26, 2006|
|Number of Stocks||May or may not give positive returns|
|Investment Horizon||The portfolio is suitable for investors seeking long term wealth creation by investing in equities with an investment horizon of 5 years and above companies commonly referred to as mid-cap and small-cap stocks.|
|Fund Managers||Neelesh Dhamnaskar|
Invesco India Caterpillar Portfolio
Investment management firms manage their clients’ money. They pick an appropriate mix of investments for their clients, from fast-growing risky stocks to safe but slow-growing bonds. The goal is to deliver a return that meets the client’s expectations while minimising risk.
Invesco Asset Management (India) wants to provide individual investors, corporate and institutional investors with mutual funds and sub-advised portfolios to fulfil their investment requirements. The firm has an average asset base of over INR 42,881.48 billion (for the quarter ending September 2021). Management teams direct the company’s product line focused on achieving the right balance and outcomes. We are dedicated to providing high-quality services and financial care. We follow long-term business models and processes that account for the changing nature of the market. Investors can anticipate Invesco’s best-in-class investment solutions, which will benefit from the experience and access to the world.
Investment management firms undertake all of the work involved in developing a client’s investment portfolio and provide new investment possibilities that would otherwise be unavailable. Investment management firms serve a wide range of investors. Some specialise in wealthy individuals. Others focus on businesses, NGOs, trusts, or major corporations.
- Assess clients’ financial goals and attitude to risk
- Monitor potential investments
- Create investment strategies
- Investors’ priorities are their priorities, and they are dedicated to assisting clients in achieving their financial objectives.
- Dedicated relationship experts who specialize in the needs of specific channels and customer requirements
- Dedicated assistance with a broad range of business-building solutions and professionals to assist the clients succeed.
- North American, Asian-Pacific, and European portfolio managers, analysts, and researchers are all working on the project.
- They offer remote communications services. They provide clients with an on-the-ground presence in over 20 countries and services in more than 120 nations.
- Over 8,200 employees now work at the firm.
An investment philosophy is the skeleton of an investment company. Firms might administer investment funds for many investors at once. They may go into private equity. In addition, there are additional responsibilities for the organisation, such as business development and marketing, IT, pricing and accounting.
- A one-stop to know about foreign investing.
- Around $1.5 trillion in assets are managed by firms throughout the world.
- Investment experts who are dedicated to you
- Publicly traded on NYSE, S&P 500 constituent
- Excellent balance sheet, investment-grade debt rating, and solid financials
- An investment’s perspective and an industry’s voice
About Fund Managers
Neelesh Dhamnaskar : Principal Officer – Portfolio Management Services
Neelesh has over 17 years’ experience in equity markets and financial services domain. Before joining the PMS division of Invesco, Neelesh was managing few equity funds, overseas fund of fund schemes of Invesco Mutual Fund as well as tracking few sectors as an analyst. He was previously working with Enam(now a part of Axis Bank) where he was tracking companies across sectors and assisting the PMS Fund Manager in his investment decisions. Prior to this, he was working with KRC, a domestic broking house in equity research and has also worked with Anand Rathi Securities Limited as a Commodities Research Analyst. Neelesh holds a Commerce degree and an MMS degree with specialization in Finance from Mumbai University.
Taher Badshah:Chief Investment Officer – Invesco
Taher Badshah holds a B.E. degree in Electronics from the University of Mumbai. He further studied and secured a Masters in management studies with a specialization in finance from S.P. Jain Institute of Management.
Taher Badshah was the Senior Fund Manager and Head Equities of Mutual Funds at Motilal Oswal Asset Management. Mr. Badshah has experience of 27 years in the Indian equity market, of which ten years in sell-side research and the rest 14 in Fund Management. He has worked with various companies, including Kotak Mahindra Investment Advisors, ICICI Prudential Asset Management, and Alliance Capital Asset Management. Since 2017, Mr. Badshah has been the President and CIO at Invesco Mutual Funds
Their equity investment strategy is focused on generating capital appreciation for the investor. Their primary goal is to provide the investor with a better rate of return than would be obtained from a market index over time. Their investment theory is that stock markets are not entirely efficient. Over time, a well-funded and organized research effort with a disciplined portfolio management technique will outperform the market index.
- Another important pillar of their method is to adhere to the fund’s objective as stated in the offer document at all times, even if circumstances change. This is crucial to long-term success, even if adhering to the directive may result in short-term underperformance.
- Their approach to investing is based on a matrix framework of company, industry, economic, and technical analysis.
- Many of the inputs for this framework will come from the equity team, although we may also obtain information from external sources when required.
- The portfolio’s goal is to achieve capital appreciation over time by investing in a diversified portfolio.
1.Can I invest directly through Invesco India Caterpillar Portfolio?
Yes, you can make a direct investment by purchasing shares from us and becoming an equity shareholder in the fund. However, we do not offer our financial services to individual investors. We offer our services to financial institutions such as insurance companies, banks and other corporate entities.
2.What is the minimum investment required to open an account with Invesco India Caterpillar Portfolio?
You will need a one-time fixed contribution of Rs 50,00,000 or more in order to open your account. This amount should be transacted in a single lump sum. You may also make additional investments in the future with no minimum contribution amount required.
3.Who should open an account with Invesco India Caterpillar Portfolio?
If you are already investing in mutual funds or insurance products, then we recommend that you continue doing so. If you are looking for financial advice, insurance coverages or mutual fund investments, then this may be a great place to start! This is because we offer professional management and portfolio diversification as part of our services.
4.What forms do I need to submit in order to open an account with Invesco India Caterpillar Portfolio?
You can open your account online by filling out our Investment Account Application form. It only takes a few minutes and is simple to complete! If you prefer, we also offer an offline application process that requires that paper forms be filled out and submitted with the required documents such as proof of identity (passport or PAN card), address proof (utility bill or bank statement), etc.
Disclaimer: Investing Involves Risk. This document is for information purposes only and should not be viewed as a legal offering document or solicitation. Offers to invest in this fund are made only by the Discretionary Portfolio Management Services Agreement. Past performance does not guarantee future results and there is no assurance that the managed accounts will necessarily achieve their objectives. We do not guarantee any returns in the hand of investors not we take any sort of accountability for the performance of the scheme. The above-mentioned data is collected from the respected Fund house please verify the same at SEBI website.