Our vision is to be trusted partner in long term wealth creation by delivering higher risk adjusted returns. At LICMF PMS we assume the responsibility of creating, tracking, and managing your Investment Portfolio. Unique perspectives delivered through standardized/tailor-made strategies helps us to offer our investors a smooth ride of market, irrespective (bullish/bearish) of market conditions.
|Year of Inception||2021|
|Number of Stocks||20-24|
|Investment Horizon||3-5 years|
|Fund Managers||Dr Azeem Ahmad|
We seek to invest in Indian equities that run high quality businesses, run by a high-quality management, enjoying sustained long-term growth prospects at fair price. Our stock selection is style market cap agnostic. As a result we also understand that most fundamental risks are not knowing or fully understanding the idiosyncratic business risk of each company that we own in the portfolio. Hence, we manage this risk through conventional in-depth bottom up / top down research combined with new age risk weighted portfolios.
- Factor Advantage is designed to deliver higher risk weighted returns on a quality and concentrated equity portfolio. The strategy is a hybrid of active and passive stock selection process.
- Key Features:
- Risk Adjustment: Risk weighted stock selection tries to capture the benchmark returns with lower risk
- Diversification: Differentiated and Flexicap stock portfolio that truly diversifies investors existing portfolio
- Costing: Owing to a mix of passive and active, the costing for the product is much more competitive
About Fund Managers
Mr. Azeem Ahmad : Head PMS & Principal officer
• He is spearheading the PMS vertical at LIC AM Ltd since 2020.
• In his last assignment, he was the Fund Manager, PMS (Discretionary & Nondiscretionary portfolios) at ICICI Securities.
• He has over 20 years of experience, the last 12 years being with ICICI Securities.
• He has expertise in the areas of portfolio management, fundamental research, global macro, equity, FX and derivatives research & product development.
• He also held roles including Chief Macro Strategist, Derivatives Strategist at ICICI Securities Research team.
• By Qualification, he is an MBA (Finance) from SP Jain and an Associate Company Secretary (ACS) from ICSI.
|Product - AMC||Category||AUM (in Cr.)||Performance||1M||3M||6M||1Y||2Y||3Y||5Y||10Y||SI|
LIC MF All Weather Asset AllocatorAMC Name: LIC Mutual Fund Asset Management Ltd. Inc Date: Mar-22
|CRISIL Short Term PSU Debt Index||-0.67||4.99||12.11||8.90||NA||NA||NA||NA||9.66|
LIC MF Factor AdvantageAMC Name: LIC Mutual Fund Asset Management Ltd. Inc Date: Mar-21
LIC MF Value Equity + PMSAMC Name: LIC Mutual Fund Asset Management Ltd. Inc Date: 5/17/13
Disclaimer: Investing Involves Risk. This document is for information purposes only and should not be viewed as a legal offering document or solicitation. Offers to invest in this fund are made only by the Discretionary Portfolio Management Services Agreement. Past performance does not guarantee future results and there is no assurance that the managed accounts will necessarily achieve their objectives. We do not guarantee any returns in the hand of investors not we take any sort of accountability for the performance of the scheme. The above-mentioned data is collected from the respected Fund house please verify the same at SEBI website.