About the Company
Prosperity Wealth Advisor was founded with a vision to create wealth for our customers through new innovative ideas for money. The vision kick started in creating India’s FIRST and ONLY advisory firm to use advance technological tools like Statistics, Customer Behaviour Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science and Neuroscience. It’s a digital platform to serve all our customer needs through curated portfolios which are exclusively designed. We feel proud in taking the pledge that all our portfolios will be ACTIVE in nature.
Equity collections are organised into investment portfolios utilising sophisticated statistical techniques, cutting-edge technology, and in-depth research. The objective of these portfolios is to assist investors in creating lasting wealth. Investment portfolios are collections of 10 to 20 well selected stocks that, according to the portfolio’s objectives, invest in various subjects, fashions, and market sizes. Investment Portfolio will invest in companies expected to profit from technological advancements, the digitization of business models, India’s rise as a hub for global supply, and regional consumer trends. Investments can be made in companies that manufacture items that are market leaders and have amassed greater capital efficiency ratios over time.
- Governance: Creditable Track Record, Interest aligned with shareholders
- Competence: Margins improving YoY, Sales Improving QoQ
Products & Profits
- Products: Distribution, Price Parity, Innovation
- Profits: % of Growth, Margin of Safety, Cash Accrual
- Cost Advantage
- Brand Value
- Market Share
- Competitive Advantage
- License Areas
- An Ideal Mix Of Market Caps, Spanning A Larger Market
- Exposure To A Range Of Areas And Industries
- High Return Potential Across All Capitalizations
- A Greater Audience Ensures Participation Across Industries And Market Cycles.
Stock Selection Framework
300 companies should be the maximum in the universe for filtering. The most successful companies and valuations in India.
There were 100 companies listed. a rise in PAT, ROE, and ROCE. Quality in business, products, and management. Debt and MOAT.
Between 25 and 30 enterprises were shut down. Utilising state-of-the-art technologies, including data analytics, AI, ML, and neuroscience.
The portfolio is made up of 10–20 companies. A curated portfolio is expanded with Market Favorites.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Customer Behaviour Analysis
- Data Science
Portfolio Construction Process
- Macro Analysis
- Sector Checks
- Micro Analysis
- Technology Filter
- Stock Selection
- AI & ML Output
- Stock Selection
- Market Outlook
- Live Performance Analysis
- Profit Booking
- Stock Specific Risks: Large set of parameters based on stock selection
- Model Risk: Consistent feedback through AI and Neuroscience
- Illiquidity Risk: limited Stock Universe
- Corporate Governance Risk: Quality + Low Volatility filters
- Volatility: Advance Technology Tools
Why Choose Prosperity Wealth
- High-End Technological Tools
- Perfect blend across sectors
- Basket of a maximum of 20 stocks
- Unbiased approach
About Fund Managers
Samraat Jadhav is an alumnus of XLRI and a well-known figure in the financial services industry; his 18+ years in the business are a testament to his dedication, which not only qualifies him as an industry expert but also enables him to counsel his clients in making wise decisions that will increase their wealth.
He is committed to generating Wealth for each and every member of Prosperity Wealth Adviser. He is quite knowledgeable about the macro- and microeconomic issues that influence the Indian economy. He firmly believes that in this time of rapid change, integrating technology into the wealth management process can produce scientific MAGIC and assist people in building the WEALTH they desire.
He has held senior positions in companies like ICICI Bank Ltd, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd, JM Financial Ltd, and Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. Reading and educating investors about the financial markets are two of his interests.
Vikas Agrawal,CEO of AIF & PMS Experts India
Mr. Vikas Agrawal is a Founder and CEO of AIF & PMS Experts India; He is an MBA graduate specializing in finance. He has also pursued various investment courses from Flame University Pune. With over two decades of expertise in the Asset & Wealth Management Industry, he has established himself as an iconic figure for all his financial and educational programs for HNI investors in India. He transmitted his alternate investment expertise via podcasts, YouTube videos, informative blogs, and so on, displayed at www.aifpms.com.
He has interviewed the best 100 brains for equities in India and shared their wisdom with all the client members of AIF & PMS Experts India. His ”Ask The Expert” show is designed to provide expert opinions, information, and forecasts to the public to keep them up-to-date in the best manner possible. He is one of the guest speakers at Zee Business to raise awareness about the AIF & PMS industry and empower our country’s overall wealth.
AIF & PMS Experts India was founded with the single goal of helping investors to participate in capital markets through AIF & PMS and enhance their overall experience and portfolio performance.
Why Exclusive Portfolio?
- Navigate the obstacles that the market’s fast transformation presents.
- The experts are always ready to provide reliable, up-to-date advice, allowing you to outsource the time-consuming and usually complex process of creating a successful investment strategy.
- Spend less time and effort than you would if you were to maintain your own portfolio. The Exclusive portfolio will provide you peace of mind by closely monitoring the management of your assets, lowering your risk exposure, and pursuing sustainable, long-term development. They always operate in total openness and make market adjustments, so you don’t have to.
Why Major Allocation in Large Cap
- Reputed Management: Good Corporate Governance and Trustworthy Management
- Financially Strong: Great balance sheet with amazing numbers, which helps sustain down streams.
- Established Track Record: Stable business with a good history of data
- Better Risk-Adjusted Returns: Less volatile to market fluctuations
- Sustainable Business Model: Proven business track record, helping generate fantastic revenue streams going forward.
About The Portfolio
- 80% Allocation: Large Cap Focused Companies
- 20% Allocation: Momentum Stocks Additional Alpha Opportunities
- Actively Managed: Helps to book profit in regular intervals
- Approach: Sector Leaders. Robust Fundamentals. Strong Growth Potential. Quality of Business and Management
- Primarily consists of large-cap stocks with a low-risk exposure level consistent with investors’ risk appetite.
- The focus of the strategy is on superior businesses that generate long-term growth.
- Data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence are utilised to make repeatable, methodical stock selections.
- Try to benefit from the power of compounding.
- Investing in businesses that have poor corporate governance, inefficient capital allocators, and subpar operations.
AIF & PMS Experts India, The Exclusive Business Partner
This portfolio has been exclusively designed for the esteemed clients of AIF & PMS Experts India Pvt. Ltd. The portfolio’s investment objective is to generate long-term capital appreciation by capitalizing on potential investment opportunities by predominantly investing in the equities of large-cap companies. The experts at our company will simultaneously monitor and stay transparent with the investors to help them get the desired outcome from this portfolio.
Disclaimer: Investing Involves Risk. This document is for information purposes only and should not be viewed as a legal offering document or solicitation. Offers to invest in this fund are made only by the Discretionary Portfolio Management Services Agreement. Past performance does not guarantee future results and there is no assurance that the managed accounts will necessarily achieve their objectives. We do not guarantee any returns in the hand of investors not we take any sort of accountability for the performance of the scheme. The above-mentioned data is collected from the respected Fund house please verify the same at SEBI website.