ROHA Emerging Champions Fund
"Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world," Albert Einstein once said. He who comprehends it earns it. He who does not pay." We at Roha Asset Managers aspire to create longterm wealth by investing in the stock of highgrowth companies operated by competent and ethical management and available at competitive valuations. We focus on the superior quality of businesses/companies in terms of cash flow capabilities, capital efficiency, durable competitive advantage, entry hurdles, and the ability to scale up to reap the true benefit of compounding money in our investment journey.As we continue to pursue our investment passion, we aspire to add substantial value to your life as an investment partner that looks after your interests
ROHA Emerging Champions Fund
|Year of Inception||September 30, 2020|
|Number of Stocks||15-20|
|Investment Horizon||Long Term|
|Fund Managers||Dhiraj Sachdev|
Fess structure –
Annual fees of roho are 2.25% is fixed or semi-variable is 1.5% and they charge 10% semi-variable as a Hurdle fee.
Roha concentrates on investing in high-quality companies through Indian stocks with the long-term goal of increasing investor wealth so they may relax and enjoy life to the fullest. Roha began operations in the year 2018 and has its headquarters in Mumbai. The fund is licenced by SEBI and has category 3 alternative investment fund (AIF) and portfolio management service (PMS) licences.
Albert Einstein reportedly remarked that compound interest is the world’s eighth wonder. He deserves it; who understands it? He refuses to pay. At Roha Asset Managers, their goal is to build long-term wealth by purchasing shares in high-growth businesses that are managed ethically and competently and priced competitively. To truly profit from compounding interest along their investment journey, they place a premium on enterprises and firms with superior cash flow capabilities, capital efficiency, sustainable competitive advantages, entry barriers, and scaling capabilities. As they continue to follow their enthusiasm for investing, they hope to significantly improve your life by serving as an investment partner who protects your interests.
Method for choosing stocks from the bottom up
Early-mover advantage via mid-sized/small businesses
Possibility in the gloomy market climate due to temporary mispricing
Investing in new, profitable companies in a dynamic, innovative environment that is not represented by large caps
against large caps, investing in better growth firms
Unexplored potential offering appealing values
It is a SEBI-approved and accredited Category 3 Alternate Investment Fund (AIF). This fund targets to provide long-term capital appreciation through equity investments in reputable, growth-oriented businesses that are priced affordably and managed competently. AIF seeks to produce steady returns over the long run to fully capitalise on the power of compounding.
- The emphasis is on better company quality in terms of cash flow capacity, capital efficiency, long-lasting competitive advantage, entry barriers, and its capacity to grow up to reap the full benefits of compounding.
- Although the investment will be made regardless of company size and regardless of market valuation, its primary concentration will be on small and mid-sized firms. Aiming for alpha or greater returns over time involves following investing procedures.
- Method for choosing stocks from the bottom up
- Early-mover advantage via mid-sized/small businesses
- Possibility amid the gloomy market climate owing to transitory mispricing
- Investing in new, profitable companies in a dynamic, inventive environment that is not represented by huge caps
- Against large caps, investing in better growth firms.
- Unexplored potential offering appealing values
An Indian mid- and small-cap listed company-focused closed-end fund. Companies that are well-diversified across industries and are positioned to profit from India’s multi-year structural growth theme, Putting a quality emphasis on management, business, accounting, and governance with a focus on the safety margin (valuations).
- Investment Goal: Through equity investments in companies with sustainable growth, seek to build wealth over the long term.
- To truly profit from the power of compounding, concentrate on the superior quality of the firm in terms of cash flow capabilities, capital efficiency, long-lasting competitive advantage, entry barriers, and its capacity to grow up.
These are some unique features of the Roha Emerging Champions Fund.
About Fund Managers
Mr Dhiraj Sachdev (Fund Manager )
Mr. Dhiraj Sachdev, the fund manager of Roha Emerging Champions Fund, is the Managing Partner and CIO of Roha Asset Managers LLP. Value Research and Outlook Business have ranked Mr. Sachdev as one of the best fund managers. Before managing Roha Emerging Champions Fund, and other funds at Roha Asset Managers LLP, he was a Senior Fund Manager at HSBC Global Asset Management. He has around two decades of experience.
- Roha Emerging Champions Fund is a Category III closed ended AIF.
- The fund philosophy is based on market downturn and concentrates on a few small to mid-cap companies to achieve alpha or superior returns.
- Stock selection would be based on management capacity, market quality such as size of opportunity, capital efficiency, scalability, and other variables, as well as the attractiveness of valuations.
- The goal is to reap the full benefits of first-mover advantage and compounding capacity.
- The minimum ticket size of Roha Emerging Champions Fund is ₹1 crore.
|Product - AMC||Category||AUM (in Cr.)||Performance||1M||3M||6M||1Y||2Y||3Y||5Y||10Y||SI|
Roha Emerging Champions PortfolioAMC Name: Roha Asset Managers LLP Inc Date: September 30,2020
|S&P BSE 500||4.61||8.62||7.46||5.45||27.63||17.70||NA||NA||29.77|
Roha Emerging Companies FundAMC Name: Roha Asset Managers LLP Inc Date: November 15,2018
|S&P BSE 500||4.61||8.62||7.46||5.45||28.13||19.74||NA||NA||15.50|
Disclaimer: Investing Involves Risk. This document is for information purposes only and should not be viewed as a legal offering document or solicitation. Offers to invest in this fund are made only by the Discretionary Portfolio Management Services Agreement. Past performance does not guarantee future results and there is no assurance that the managed accounts will necessarily achieve their objectives. We do not guarantee any returns in the hand of investors not we take any sort of accountability for the performance of the scheme. The above-mentioned data is collected from the respected Fund house please verify the same at SEBI website.