SBI Growth with Values PMS
|Year of Inception||2016|
|Number of Stocks||23|
|Investment Horizon||Long Term|
|Fund Managers||Ms Aparna Shankar|
About Fund Managers
Ms Aparna Shankar, the fund manager of SBI Growth with Value PMS, holds an MBA in Finance and a PGDM in Treasury and Forex Management from ICFAI University. Aparna has more than 30 years of experience, including around 12 years with SBI.
Multi-cap portfolio with focus on ESG standards
- SBI Growth with Value PMS focusses on investing in companies that meet positive standards of environmental, social, and governance accountability, as established by the ESG system. SBI Growth with value fund focuses on niche industries with a favourable market for multi-fold growth and long-term sustainability.
- It invests in industries that profit disproportionately from economic development.
Here’s more about the ESG framework followed by SBI Growth and Value PMS:
- Strong Corporate MANAGEMENT: Considering the needs of all stakeholders.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: Companies treat their staff, clients, and communities with respect.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Stop companies that damage the environment.