TATA Equity Plus Absolute Return Fund
|Year of Inception||2020|
|Number of Stocks||CAT III AIF|
|Investment Horizon||Long Term|
|Fund Managers||Harsh Agrawal|
About Company –
Tata Asset Management Limited was founded in 1994 and has over 25 years of experience in investment management. Our roots may be traced back to the Tata Group, a well-known and internationally praised industrial conglomerate whose business philosophy has made our country and its people partners in the development of wealth. Among investors, colleagues, workers, and the community, our history inspires “trust.”
Though a rich history is something to be proud of, we also want to ensure that legacy is carried on through a set of well-defined and time-tested worldwide business standards. As one of India’s premier investment managers, we recognise that wealth management is just as vital as wealth generation.
A dual portfolio strategy to create a Core and a Derivative portfolio
About Fund Manager
Harsh Agrawal has done MBA from Symbiosis, India and has over 17 years of experience.
- Shortens asset depletion opportunities as well as value creation opportunities.
- It appeals to all investors, including HNIs, corporate/bank treasuries, and insurance firms, due to its low volatility and decent returns.
- The investment objective of the fund is to conduct investment activities to adopt a ‘dual’ portfolio strategy to create a Core Portfolio and a Derivative Portfolio to generate long term capital appreciation, with lower volatility compared to broader equity market
- Outperform benchmark by adopting a ‘Dual’ portfolio strategy – to create a Core Portfolio and a Derivatives Portfolio
- Equity portfolios would generate long term capital appreciation aligned to equity markets, and derivatives to generate consistent returns.
- The fund combines Core Portfolio constructed of Equities (multi cap) and Fixed Income &/or Cash equivalents and Derivative Portfolio constructed mainly out of equity derivatives positions.
- The fund endeavors to outperform in bullish equity market directional sensitivity and strives to fall relatively low in bearish market phases.
- The Fund truly acts as a new asset class for investors enabling them to achieve real diversification from risk bearing asset.
Disclaimer: Investing Involves Risk. This document is for information purposes only and should not be viewed as a legal offering document or solicitation. Offers to invest in this fund are made only by the Discretionary Portfolio Management Services Agreement. Past performance does not guarantee future results and there is no assurance that the managed accounts will necessarily achieve their objectives. We do not guarantee any returns in the hand of investors not we take any sort of accountability for the performance of the scheme. The above-mentioned data is collected from the respected Fund house please verify the same at SEBI website.