TATA PMS Consumption
|Year of Inception
|Number of Stocks
|Danesh Mistry & Surjit Singh Arora
About Company – Tata Asset Management Limited was founded in 1994 and has over 25 years of experience in investment management. Our roots may be traced back to the Tata Group, a well-known and internationally praised industrial conglomerate whose business philosophy has made our country and its people partners in the development of wealth. Among investors, colleagues, workers, and the community, our history inspires “trust.”
Though a rich history is something to be proud of, we also want to ensure that legacy is carried on through a set of well-defined and time-tested worldwide business standards. As one of India’s premier investment managers, we recognise that wealth management is just as vital as wealth generation.
Investing in consumption oriented growing companies
About Fund Managers
Danesh Mistry has worked in fund management, equity analysis, and investment banking for over 17 years. He has done his graduation in B.com from Mumbai & IES CCDC PG Diploma in Business Management
Surjit Singh Arora has over 13 years of equity analysis and fund management experience. He has done his graduation in Bachelors in Management studies from Sydenham Institute and Masters in Management Studies in Finance.
- TATA PMS Consumption primarily invests in 25-35 businesses from consumption, banking and the auto space.
- The fund invests in equity and equity-related products of potentially strong businesses.
- The sector’s primary growth is raising wages and an increasing young population. Demand is also driven by brand consciousness.
- The rural market has a low penetration rate, which means there is space for expansion. The direct cash transfer scheme has raised rural India’s disposable income.
- This has given scope to many players in terms of expansion.
Disclaimer: Investing Involves Risk. This document is for information purposes only and should not be viewed as a legal offering document or solicitation. Offers to invest in this fund are made only by the Discretionary Portfolio Management Services Agreement. Past performance does not guarantee future results and there is no assurance that the managed accounts will necessarily achieve their objectives. We do not guarantee any returns in the hand of investors not we take any sort of accountability for the performance of the scheme. The above-mentioned data is collected from the respected Fund house please verify the same at SEBI website.