Valentis Rising Stars Opportunity Fund
|Inception Date:||01st September 2016|
|Fund Manager:||Mr. Jyotivardhan Jaipuria|
|Investment Horizon||3 Years or More|
About Valentis AMC
Jyotivardhan Jaipuria started Valentis Advisors Pvt Ltd (previously Veda Investment Managers Pvt Ltd) in 2015 to provide investment management services following a 21-year tenure at DSP Merrill Lynch. In 2016, SEBI granted them a Portfolio Management Services (PMS) licence. Discretionary PMS services are their main focus, although they also provide non-discretionary PMS and advice services.
Valentis is a research-driven organisation that invests in undervalued growing firms in the hopes of generating long-term wealth appreciation. They put their money into businesses that provide an asymmetric return for the risk they accept.
- A long-term basic investment strategy is driven by research.
- Concentrate on companies that are nearing an “inflexion point” in their earnings cycle.
- Not prepared to pay high growth values. The motto is GARP (Growth at a Reasonable Price).
- When it comes to equities, it’s better to invest early rather than later. They invest in stocks that are under-valued, under-performing, and under-owned.
- Long-term investors should buy and hold. Portfolio churn is quite low.
Investment Process – Macro to Micro
- Global Indicators & Markets, Macro-Economic Analysis, and Industry Analysis are all part of the macro approach.
- Screening for Reasonable pricing, History of Earnings Growth and Return Ratios, Debt Gearing, and Free Cash Flows using a Bottom-Up Quantitative Approach
- Stock Ideas
- Meetings with company management, rivals, suppliers, and distributors, as well as Porter analysis
- Detailed financial models and analysis of management’s track record are part of the research and modelling process.
- The three “U”s: valuation (PE, PB, DCF, RoE, Free Cash Flow), ownership (FII, MF), and analyst coverage
- Portfolio construction is accomplished by continuous monitoring of growth metrics such as volumes and prices, as well as valuation monitoring to maintain a risk-return trade-off.
- Companies that have a lot of operating leverage. As demand improves, this will most certainly kick in due to increasing utilisation levels.
- Invest in equities early, before they become popular with the market.
- Large market scale and enticing industry dynamics.
- In comparison to the competitors, the firm has a competitive edge.
- Corporate governance that is strong.
The scheme’s goal is to increase money over the medium to long term by investing in carefully selected equities, particularly in the Mid and Small company area. Most of the time, the portfolio follows a purchase and hold strategy. Investors with a three-year or longer investment horizon should consider this option.
Why Choose Valentis
- Client-centric approach: Founders, fund managers, and analyst teams are all easily accessible.
- The founders have skin in the game: they would invest in the same fund as you.
- Our goals are the same as yours: Superior performance is rewarded with performance fees.
- Flexible options: We are pleased to collaborate with you to develop bespoke investment solutions.
- Strong pedigree and financial market experience: The founder has worked in the financial business for over 30 years and has effectively carved out a space for research-based, non-consensus viewpoints.
About Fund Manager
Mr. Jyotivardhan Jaipuria
(FOUNDER & MANAGING DIRECTOR)
Jyoti has 34 years of expertise in the Indian capital market, including 21 years at DSP Merrill Lynch and 8 years at ICICI Bank. He worked at Bank of America Merrill Lynch as the Head of Research and Strategy for India. He was instrumental in establishing the research team as India’s premier research supplier as well as one of the country’s top institutional brokers.
Leading institutional investors in India ranked him as one of the top strategists in the country. Jyoti has also served on the DSP Merrill Lynch Board of Directors, the Asia Pacific Research Executive and Operating Committees, the India Country Leadership Team (CLT), and other management committees. Jyoti holds a B.Com degree from Sydenham College and an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management in Ahmedabad.
For any queries, contact us on Mobile: +91 836 858 6435, Landline: 020-48627339,Toll Free: 1800 210 1995, Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Investing Involves Risk. This document is for information purposes only and should not be viewed as a legal offering document or solicitation. Offers to invest in this fund are made only by the Discretionary Portfolio Management Services Agreement. Past performance does not guarantee future results and there is no assurance that the managed accounts will necessarily achieve their objectives. We do not guarantee any returns in the hand of investors not we take any sort of accountability for the performance of the scheme. The above-mentioned data is collected from the respected Fund house please verify the same at SEBI website.