AIF & PMS Experts India Pvt Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the websites and applications hosted at the URL www.aifpms.com and (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise
you to frequently visit this page.
- Service(s) means the websites and applications operated by AIF & PMS Experts India Pvt Ltd.
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors mean any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject is any legal entity or living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Collection of Information
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Categories of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
4.1. Email address
4.2. First name and last name
4.3. Phone number
4.4. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
4.5. Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: gender, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, non-disclosure agreements, information on marital status, family members, PAN details (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
Use of Data
AIF & PMS Experts India Pvt Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
5.1. to provide and maintain our Service;
5.2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
5.3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
5.4. to provide customer support;
5.5. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
5.6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
5.7. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
5.8. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
5.9. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
5.10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
5.11. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
5.12. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
5.13. for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we keep the data, including Personal Data, in India and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
8.1. Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
8.2. Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
Security of Data
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. AIF & PMS Experts India Pvt Ltd has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at [email protected]
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
10.1. the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
10.2. the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
10.3. the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Third-Party Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Investing involves risk, AIF & PMS Experts India Pvt Ltd may act as an intermediary who coordinates with either a discretionary investment manager or a non-discretionary model provider in a variety of separately managed accounts. Any performance information included herein represents the performance achieved by the various product manufacturers as a discretionary or non-discretionary investment manager with trade implementation responsibility for accounts included in a performance. We at AIF & PMS Experts does not guarantee any returns in the hand of investors not we take any sort of accountability of performance of the scheme. The Company reserves the right to make modifications. The information is obtained from publicly available media or other sources believed to be reliable. Such information has not been independently verified and no guaranty, representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness. No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy, completeness, or fairness of the information and opinions contained in this document. Alternations to this statement as may be required from time to time.
- Contact Us