About Ace Lansdowne
Ace Partners, a company co-founded by distinguished Indian capital markets expert Vikram Kotak, and Lansdowne Partners Group, one of the leading investment management partnerships, have partnered to form Ace Lansdowne Investments. Ace Partners owns 51% of the joint venture Ace Lansdowne Investments Services LLP, while the Lansdowne Partners Group holds 49% of the shares. Vikram Kotak co-founded Ace Partners to establish an asset management company in India. He has extensive experience in the Indian capital market.
Sir Paul Ruddock and Steven Heinz launched The Lansdowne Partners Group in the UK in 1998 with the goal of creating a premier investment management partnership that is centred on providing excellent long-term investment returns and first-rate customer service. Throughout the years, The Lansdowne Partners Group has won several industry honours for both exceptional performance and functional infrastructure.
They consistently operate in our clients’ best interests as a trusted manager of their funds.
We consistently uphold high standards and aim to be the best in whatever we do.
In our business dealings and behaviour, we are truthful and open.
Investment value creation is a passion of ours.
To put in effort and get results, we believe in collaboration and teamwork.
We strive to treat everyone fairly and with decency.
With a continual eye on risk, ACE strives to constantly produce higher returns. Our investment strategy focuses on finding businesses with top-notch management and scalable, sustainable business models in industries that profit from broad socioeconomic trends. We locate and thoroughly examine these businesses using management meetings, broker research, in-house research models, and channel checks.
We have established a reliable internal risk management system that consists of a process for evaluating the management quality and a procedure for evaluating the balance sheet. Furthermore, we closely watch variables like insider activity and liquidity.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Ace Lansdowne is dedicated to assisting the larger neighbourhood. By charity contributions, both financially and via volunteer programmes, we want to better the lives of the world’s poor while simultaneously raising awareness of our ecological imprint and preserving the environment.
Clear & well-Defined Return Objective Investment Process
- Stock universe : Companies with strong fundamentals & good corporate governance
- Global & Local economic analysis
- Valuation & recent performance
- Re-asses MQS
- Re-visit Fundamentals
- Check Market Liquidity/ flow
- Set Target Price/ Time horizon
- Execute trade
- Once target achieved
Focus on Risk Mitigation
- Management Risk: Follow Management Quality Scoreboard diligently
- Financial Risk: Rigorous Balance sheet/Cash flow analysis
- Liquidity Risk: Adherence to Market Cap Criteria and strictly follow LST Policy (Liquidity Stress Testing) for the Portfolio
- External Risk: Continuously watch and analyse all macro developments and its impact
- Concentration Risk: Adherence to Stock/Business Group Limit/Sector Limit (as per regulation/policy)
Management Qualitative Scorecard
Investment and Risk Committee
At Ace Lansdowne India have a separate Investment Committee (IC) and Risk Committee (RC). These committees meet every quarter, separately for AIF, PMS and Risk to oversee investment portfolio and risk of Ace Lansdowne.
Investment Committee (IC)
- The role of IC to approve a universe of listed equity shares of Indian companies traded on Indian stock exchange where the Fund can make investment as per the investment objective of the fund
- The CIO & the Fund Manager can decide to purchase or sell an appropriate quantity of shares, as per the internal as well as regulatory limit, from the approved universe only
- Any additions or deletion from the Universe can be done only with the approval of the IC
- IC will also be monitoring the investment performance, customer grievances, if any, and smooth operation of investment function
- AIF : Investment Committee consist of two Independent Members and Chief Investment Officer (CIO)
- PMS : Investment Committee consist of three Independent Members and Principal Officer (PO)
Risk Committee (RC)
- The role of the RC is to review overall business risk like market risk, liquidity risk, operational risk, etc. and to approve framework/policies for managing it
- It also ensures compliance with applicable rules and regulations for the portfolio manager
- In addition, RC also ensure that all limits like individual stock limits, sectoral limits, group limit etc. as per regulation/policies are followed
- A risk committee has been formulated at the enterprise level to oversee the entire enterprise including the different products’ viz. AIF and PMS
- Risk Committee consist of two Independent Members and Head of Compliance
ACE with US!!!
Our Solid Lineage
- 51% holding by Ace Partners, Co founded by Mr. Vikram Kotak, Indian capital market veteran – with several decades of cumulative experience of investments
- 49% by Lansdowne Partners – More than 25 years of experience in managing funds globally, with exceptional client service and a perfect history of governance & ethics
- No entry/exit load across all our investment products
Robust Investment Process
- Strong commitment to the investment process with acute focus on good corporate governance as the core strategy
- Furthermore, identifying companies with strong fundamentals & growing business at valuations with adequate margin of safety
Strong Track Record
- Strong track record of founding partners with more than 20 decades of overall experience at firm level
- Open-ended scheme investing in Equities and Bonds listed on stock exchanges in India
- The Open Ended Fund at all time shall invest a minimum 80% in large cap equity stocks (i.e. Nifty 50) and balance portion of the fund can be invested in securities other than Nifty 50, debt, bonds and other instruments permissible under SEBI AIF Regulations
- Long-term capital appreciation by actively managing a multi-cap portfolio of carefully chosen approx. 20 companies, filtered through well defined Investment Process
- To achieve the investment objective, the fund will seek to invest in the large cap equity stocks (i.e. Nifty 50) stocks of issuers domiciled in India listed on recognized stock exchanges in India
- The Fund seeks to generate positive absolute returns in all market conditions across time cycle of the fund, while managing investment/portfolio risk.
- The Fund seeks to generate better return than benchmark (Nifty50), while managing investment/portfolio risk
- Target to reduce volatility of returns by balancing the Equities and Bond portfolio with an actively managed dynamic asset allocation
Disclaimer: Investing Involves Risk. This document is for information purposes only and should not be viewed as a legal offering document or solicitation. Offers to invest in this fund are made only by the Discretionary Portfolio Management Services Agreement. Past performance does not guarantee future results and there is no assurance that the managed accounts will necessarily achieve their objectives. We do not guarantee any returns in the hand of investors not we take any sort of accountability for the performance of the scheme. The above-mentioned data is collected from the respected Fund house please verify the same at SEBI website.